Some of my most frequent clients are military wives. At first, it took me a second to figure out why this was a trend, but then it all hit me. If you’re a military wife, then consider these six reasons why a boudoir session is a great idea:
- It reminds your partner how beautiful and sexy you are every time they look at the images.
- It can help foster emotional intimacy in your relationship even though you are miles apart from each other. Remember, it’s not just the images, but the fact that you took the time to do something like this for your partner.
- It keeps your physical connection alive, which is one of the most difficult parts of having a partner leave home for a long period of time. I’ve had some clients write sexy notes with (or even on the back of) their images!
- It gives your partner something tangible to hold onto when they are away for long stretches of time. They may not always have easy access to the internet or electronic devices, but they do get to have physical belongings with them.
- It’s an opportunity for you to do something for yourself, as well. Sometimes that bit of self-care can make all the difference!
- It’s romantic and traditional. Today’s boudoir images may be a little different from the wallet images held onto by military men of the past, but it’s a traditional all the same.